Fall Recipe -Gluten Free Pumpkin Pancakes
2.1 oz. of Tapioca flour (about 1/2 cup)
1.3 oz. of White rice flour (about 1/4 cup)
1 oz. of Stone-ground whole-grain corn flour (about 1/4 cup)
2 tbsp. of Organic brown sugar
1 tsp. of Baking powder 1/2 tsp. of Ground ginger
1/4 tsp. of Ground cinnamon
1/4 tsp. of Ground allspice
1/2 cup of Organic pumpkin puree
1/4 cup of Vanilla almond milk
1 tbsp. of Canola oil
1 tsp. of Vanilla extract
2 each large eggs, brown, cage free
Toppings - Organic butter and 1/2 cup of Pure Maple syrup
Toscana Dining Philosophy
Cuisine, Art, Environment
- Weigh or lightly spoon flours into dry measuring cups and level with a knife.
- Combine flours, brown sugar, and next 4 ingredients (through allspice) in a medium bowl, stir with a whisk.
- Combine pumpkin, almond milk, oil, vanilla, and eggs and stir with a whisk.
- Heat a nonstick griddle or large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Pour 2 tablespoons batter per pancake onto pan and cook 1 to 2 minutes or until tops are covered with bubbles and edges look cooked.
- Carefully turn pancakes over and cook 1 to 2 minutes longer or until bottoms are lightly browned. Serve with butter and maple syrup
Our passion and desire is to create a special dining experience in a welcoming place where friends meet and enjoy a shared culinary journey. We are committed to bringing fresh and modern flavors to our cuisine, expressing art through exquisite food presentation and supporting our environment by sourcing local, wild and sustainable food products.
Farrm & Partners
At Toscana, we serve organic fruits and vegetables, USDA certified Angus Beef, certified seafood and cage free organic Jidori chicken. Current featured farms are DiStefano Dairy, Alta Dena Organic Dairy, Happy Egg Co., Muzzi Family Farms, Heluka Pork, Lava Lake Lamb, Sage Mountain Farms and Bautista Organic Farm.
Executive Chef Eric Wadlund